Student Employment

The BSC offers several meaningful employment opportunities for students to make a difference in the lives of other Harvard students. 

two women with book




ESL Peer Consultant

Learn about other cultures, help an international student, flexible hours, $19/hour. 

Read more

RC assistant



Employment Paperwork

I-9 Form

If you are not currently on Harvard's payroll, you must submit an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form. Please complete the form, sign it, and bring it to the BSC along with two forms of identification. Please see the list of valid forms of ID on the last page of the I-9 form. Please note that we cannot accept I-9s submitted by email or fax.

International Students: In addition to the I-9 form listed above, please bring the following documents with you to the BSC:

  1. passport
  2. immigration and visa documents (I-94 and I-20)
  3. social security card

Social Security Card: If you do not have a social security number, learn more about it on the Harvard International Office website. Please come to the BSC to obtain a job offer letter.


Please go to the Student Employment website to learn about your tax obligations, including completing the tax withholding information in PeopleSoft.