Academic counseling is conversation about life and learning. In conversations with a BSC academic counselor, you can
· attend to what leaves you feeling uncertain, unsettled, inspired, or intrigued in your life and work as a student;
· consider and practice new approaches to effective studying;
· reflect on and make sense of your intellectual, social, and personal experiences;
· connect with a sense of what you value and what feels authentic and meaningful to you; and
· reconsider your assumptions about your learning and your life direction.